- NHS - Reports on Save Our Hospitals demo Saturday April 27th &Town Hall Pensioners' Forum meeting on the NHS changes Monday April 29th. Plans for building London wide NHS demo Saturday May 18th and Hunt for Hunt 15th June, called by Save Lewisham Hospital Campaign. Unite the Union is prepared to finance five coaches from across London and Ealing TUC want to know whether we will be participating if there is a coach from Ealing http://www.savelewishamhospital.com/the-hunt-for-hunt/
- Education - Reports on Michaela Free School, Gladstone Park Primary School's anti-academisation campaign.
- Housing/Bedroom Tax - Reports from Brent Housing Action and other campaigns.
- Council cuts and proposed privatisation including Campaign against Veolia
- People's Assembly 22nd June
Monday, 29 April 2013
Sunday, 28 April 2013
|Brent Fightback supporters|
The marchers were campaigning for the retention of the Accident and Emergency facilities at Ealing, Hammersmith, Charing Cross and Central Middlesex hospitals.
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
On Tuesday April 9th there will be a meeting in Brent to discuss next steps in a local housing campaign. A report of the inaugural meeting follows: